September 15, 2010

summertime.

With summer drawing to a close, i've been thinking about what this season has meant to me. What does summer mean to you?

x
tash
Tash profile picture.jpg


Two years ago I married the most wonderful man on a beach in Jamaica.  We eloped and it remains the most exciting thing i've ever done and the absolute best day of my life.  We came home and re-married, this time in front of 30 of our closest family and friends in a park by the lake.  I am forever blessed to have had not only one, but two dream weddings!
Tash & Justin wedding.jpg


My husband and I run a wedding photography business. Justin is the genius behind the lens while I assist and work mostly behind the scenes. I love going through photos after a shoot, and these photos of Tracy and Phil's beautiful summer wedding made me want to get married all over again!
Tracy & Phil wedding.jpg


It just wouldn't be summer without a splash of color! Essie makes such pretty colors don't you think?
Essie nailpolish.jpg


TOMS shoes are cute, comfortable and for a great cause. Buy a pair or two and support underprivileged children around the world.
Toms shoes.jpg


Fresh Sugar Lemon perfume is my instant pick me up!
Fresh Sugar Lemon Perfume.jpg


I visited Niagara-on-the-lake, Ontario for the first time this summer and discovered some gorgeous Canadian wines. Jackson Triggs wine.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous list of what summer means to you and I'm in love with the photos! :) Great pair of Toms too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess when things like what's happened happen i tend to reminisce about where i was around the same time a year ago. i came back to visit you here to see what was in your life. i just know you're going to recapture the light that beams brightly, just like in the 1st photo where it's streaming warmth and radiating around you. i just know it Tash and pray for it for you. xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete