December 16, 2010

winter wonderland.

_DSC5833.jpg




















My husband photographed Sonia and Eric's e-session during a lovely snowfall last week, it was exactly what the couple wanted, snowy engagement photos leading up to their winter wedding in March. Their photos turned out so romantic and magical, i'm especially loving this one!

It's been snowing here every day so far, we are so having a white Christmas. And Christmas in only 9 days?!? *Eeeek!* There aren't enough hours in the day, my list isn't getting any shorter and I only seem to be adding things to my constant list! This weekend I hope to finish my shopping and wrapping, and then all I want to do is plop myself on the sofa and watch my favorite Christmas movie Love Actually with a nice glass of wine :)

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, snowy engagement photos? How dreamy! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply beautiful!! So jealous!! Wow great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful image! My husband and I do not have anything remotely similar ;)
    I haven't seen "love Actually", but I've been told I need to. Looks like a rental for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies :) I'm quite proud of my husbands photography!
    Janis, Love Actually will make you smile, laugh and just make you plain happy! I hope you like it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your husband has such a great eye for beauty! what a special moment captured for this couple. so dreamy and frost dipped. i'm wishing for some snow to fall out West, it just doesn't feel the same without the white stuff blanketing us in.

    oh girl, this month has flown by, i'm having many an "eek" moment myself. is there a rewind button somewhere we could press?! love that movie, cheers to you and your shop/wrapup congratulatory wine glass riding again. ♥

    pea ess: your comments are so loved...totally gursting about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a sweet, sweet photo session. I could not imagine snow for 9 days in a row though, I suppose it makes for a very romantic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and romantic and wintry... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is truly stunning! I would love to shot in the snow one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the snow fall is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness!! so incredibly gorgeous!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful photo...they must be enchanted with it! Watched 'Love actually" with my kids ,,,,,have seen it many times before but it's such a feel good movie for christmas just had to watch it again:) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This picture is beautiful! What a cute idea :) I just found your blog and I'm loving it! Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely GORGEOUS photo!!
    Love your blog.

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete